Monday 8 April 2013

I want harmony in my head


I have a headache. A really bad one. And I have no painkillers at home. Great. I could go to the pharmacy but that would take like an hour of preparation, at least. You know, I don't go out without having showered or wearing make-up. And then I need to smoke at least half a package of cigarettes because my anticipation-anxiety is so high. So I decided, no, I stay at home and suffer instead. It's all about setting priorities, which pain is stronger? Even though my headache is really bad, I really don't want to feel any extra-anxiety right now. 

I'm starting to worry about my prescriptions, I only have two weeks worth of medication left. My social worker told me that he couldn't reach anyone responsible at the psych-center. Damn. We'll try to call them together tomorrow. I need my prescriptions!!! That's really a huge worry for me. 

I had planned to have a productive day today. But really, I'm getting nothing done. I didn't vaccuum yesterday so I thought I'd do that today. I still haven't dyed my hair. I still haven't exercised. Or done my nails. Instead I have been fighting with my worries and with this stupid headache. Not to mention that I couldn't fall asleep last night and was still wide awake at 5 a.m.. Gosh, my life is so freaking meaningless. I wish this day would end soon. 

On a positive note: Margaret Thatcher is dead. Ding dong the witch is dead. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment